The 5 Most Important Tips for Outsourcing VA Work Successfully
- Language Skill – hire people who can speak and write English correctly; mistakes in understanding or expressing oral/written ideas are guaranteed when using staff who are not 99% proficient… and very few are. A Mistake-free English language skill is rare and insures fluidity in bringing thoughts to words without hesitation
- Integrity – thousands of miles and 16 hours time zone difference requires hiring someone reliable, professional and honest; without these traits failure is on the horizon.
- Personality – strength of character, sense of humor, non-emotional, appreciates criticism for improvement; outgoing and not shy or reticent; outspoken is a rare but desired & sought after trait
- Intellect – look for knowledge hounds, avid web surfers, readers, and lovers of theater, art and music; quick thinkers and learners are a plus; “out of the box” and “big picture” thinkers are always a good sign
- Experience – call center management, trainers, English teachers, exec assistance, client liaison…..all relevant